This version of the RIFIDI® Edge Server not only connects the Internet of Things (RFID and sensors) with people who use handhelds, mobile devices, social media and the cloud, but it is also optimized for lightweight embedded applications. Our active community, partners and customer base have made the RIFIDI® Edge Server the most used RFID software platform in the global marketplace, with more than 85,000 downloads in over 145 countries. Rifidi has been used in healthcare, retail, manufacturing and logistics, and can be used in any vertical.
At Transcends, our mission is to make RFID implementations simple. All our Business Solutions are now available on Windows and Linux. Details on pricing and product specifications are below. Comprehensive end-to-end solutions and pre-built solution components ensure quick turnarounds and maximize your ROI. If you have a new business problem, or if you need help building a customized business solution, please contact us.
- Low cost and lower TCO
- Easy to install, Easy to use
- Accelerates RFID application development and integration
- Scalable, high-performance platform
- Connectivity to Cloud, Social Media and Databases
- Out of the box Sensor Adapters/Sensor API
- Optimized for lightweight embedded devices
- Full Sensor Event Processing Services and Language
- Java 7, Windows/Linux, Spring, CEP/ESP engine Esper is a trademark of EsperTech Inc, OSGI
- Alien 8800, Alien 9800, AWID 2010, AWID 3014, ThingMagic Mercury4/5/Astra, Impinj Speedway, Thinkify, bar code devices, extensible custom Sensor API and all LLRP compliant readers.
RIFIDI® Edge Embedded Support – Deliver Smarter Sensors. Smarter Appliances. Smarter Solutions. (USD $295 per instance/1 year -Volume Discounts Apply)