- Thu, 30 May 2019 17:42:47 +0000: Edge Server Developers • Re: LLRP version support - Rifidi Community Forums
I believe 1.1, which has been the standard for a long while now. The encoding options are on the wiki: LLRP Tag Encoding.
Statistics: Posted by nurban — Thu May 30, 2019 1:42 pm
- Mon, 27 May 2019 10:53:21 +0000: Edge Server Developers • LLRP version support - Rifidi Community Forums
Rifidi supports which version of LLRP standard?
Statistics: Posted by prasanth — Mon May 27, 2019 6:53 am
- Thu, 23 May 2019 10:09:06 +0000: Edge Server Developers • How to get tag TID data - Rifidi Community Forums
Hi, How to get Tag TID data in rifidi?. In earlier posts it was mentioned that rifidi doen't supports reading TID data. Whether that is addressed in latest releases?. If rifidi doesn't supports, is there any other method/way/approach to obtain TID data in rifidi application?
Statistics: Posted by prasanth — Thu May 23, 2019 6:09 am
- Wed, 03 Apr 2019 13:58:55 +0000: Edge Server Developers • Release Notes - Edge Server 3.8.0 - Rifidi Community Forums
The release notes for Edge Server 3.8.0 list the following items, but are a little sparse on details:
- Ability to set antenna power
- ENABLE_EVENTS_AND_REPORTS for compatibility with Zebra FX9500/9600 readers
- Fixes for the RSSI filtering service
- Fixes for scenarios causing LLRP reader sessions to get stuck in a Loggingin state
Statistics: Posted by nurban — Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:58 am
- Fri, 29 Jun 2018 02:58:58 +0000: Edge Server Developers • Re: Updating Spring Framework - Rifidi Community Forums
There is a slight problem with updating spring framework -- Spring stopped supporting OSGI and dropped support for the "org.springframework.osgi.*" plugins after 3.2.5. While adding OSGI metadata to the spring plugins is possible, the Springframework OSGI plugins were never updated with the rest of spring. Currently I'm working on modernization of our tools and build system, and included in that (along with many other things) will be upgrading Spring and dropping the need for the Springframework OSGI bundles.
Statistics: Posted by Matt — Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:58 pm