- Thu, 02 Nov 2017 18:11:06 +0000: General • Re: Simulating Impinj Speedway Revolution - Rifidi Community Forums
It's been a while since I last used the Tag Streamer, but a quick glance at the documentation doesn't show Impinj as a supported reader type:
- LLRP Reader
- Symbol XR400
- Alien ALR 9800
- EPC Reader Protocol V1.1
- Awid MPR
Statistics: Posted by nurban — Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:11 pm
- Sat, 21 Oct 2017 15:55:40 +0000: General • Simulating Impinj Speedway Revolution - Rifidi Community Forums
I am trying to simulate Impinj Speedway Revolution Reader with tag streamer. I get a connection timeout when trying to enable Impinj extensions. has anyone attempted this before and can help me?
Statistics: Posted by ralemy — Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:55 am
- Wed, 04 Oct 2017 15:57:48 +0000: Edge Server Developers • Re: Zebra FX7500 Reader configuration - Rifidi Community Forums
Do you mean sometimes you get tags from multiple antennas, and sometimes you don't? If that's the behavior you're seeing, I'd think it's more likely your issue is reader configuration.
Statistics: Posted by nurban — Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:57 am
- Mon, 02 Oct 2017 18:04:48 +0000: Edge Server Developers • Zebra FX7500 Reader configuration - Rifidi Community Forums
Does anyone has worked with the FX7500 Zebra reader and have a SET_READER_CONFIG llrp message fully functional, working with 4 antennas? I've been working with only one antenna, and when I add more antennas the behavior gets confusing, and most of the times only tag reports from a particular antenna are pushed. Someone has expected this behavior as well?
Statistics: Posted by gabrielsb — Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:04 pm
- Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:33:41 +0000: Edge Server Developers • Re: LLRPEncode with antenna number - Rifidi Community Forums
I believe based on the ROSpec config for a LLRP reader adapter you can specify which antennas are enabled/have power.
ROSpecs are usually defined as part of the Rifidi reader LLRP adapter but ROSpecs can also be set dynamically via Rest using the set operations command
http://wiki.rifidi.net/index.php?title= ... Management
Statistics: Posted by bppause — Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:33 am