- Wed, 04 Oct 2017 15:57:48 +0000: Edge Server Developers • Re: Zebra FX7500 Reader configuration - Rifidi Community Forums
Do you mean sometimes you get tags from multiple antennas, and sometimes you don't? If that's the behavior you're seeing, I'd think it's more likely your issue is reader configuration.
Statistics: Posted by nurban — Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:57 am
- Mon, 02 Oct 2017 18:04:48 +0000: Edge Server Developers • Zebra FX7500 Reader configuration - Rifidi Community Forums
Does anyone has worked with the FX7500 Zebra reader and have a SET_READER_CONFIG llrp message fully functional, working with 4 antennas? I've been working with only one antenna, and when I add more antennas the behavior gets confusing, and most of the times only tag reports from a particular antenna are pushed. Someone has expected this behavior as well?
Statistics: Posted by gabrielsb — Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:04 pm
- Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:33:41 +0000: Edge Server Developers • Re: LLRPEncode with antenna number - Rifidi Community Forums
I believe based on the ROSpec config for a LLRP reader adapter you can specify which antennas are enabled/have power.
ROSpecs are usually defined as part of the Rifidi reader LLRP adapter but ROSpecs can also be set dynamically via Rest using the set operations command
http://wiki.rifidi.net/index.php?title= ... Management
Statistics: Posted by bppause — Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:33 am
- Sat, 22 Jul 2017 03:23:52 +0000: Edge Server Developers • LLRPEncode with antenna number - Rifidi Community Forums
Is it possible to define which antenna the encoding should be made, via REST api or even programmatically?
Statistics: Posted by gabrielsb — Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:23 pm
- Wed, 14 Jun 2017 21:59:48 +0000: General • Re: Non availability of reader in RIFIDI workbench - Rifidi Community Forums
Please use the Web admin dashboard. The Edge Workbench tool is being sunset.
http://wiki.rifidi.net/index.php?title= ... _Dashboard
The web dashboard has all the features of workbench plus a few more
Statistics: Posted by bppause — Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:59 pm